Status of TCS211 on C139

Das Signal das.signal at freecalypso.org
Thu Nov 5 23:20:08 CET 2015

Hi Mychaela,

Once again congratulations on fixing a hard to find bug :) Even though
the LCD output is not fully working, it's a step in the good direction!

About tcs211-c139, I'd like to point out to the list that thanks to the
already setup wine package, compiling tcs211 is really a walk in the park.
Be sure to check out the README file at the top which explains the steps
in a very straightforward fashion. And of course feel free to ask any
questions, Mychaela and I will be glad to help :) Compiling and flashing
tcp211-c139 is in fact at the top of my TODO list! I might be looking into
running it on a C118 as well, which has the benefit of JTAG.

--DS