FC project direction

freecalypso at njw.name freecalypso at njw.name
Wed May 27 00:48:04 CEST 2015

Quoth Spacefalcon the Outlaw:

DS, it's probably worth asking on the community at lists.openmoko.org
list to ask if someone wants one; there have been a few "I want to
donate my phone to a worthy cause" postings in the last few years.
I'm still using my GTA02 as a daily phone, but I expect most on that
list no longer are.

It's really great to see this project develop, and to get such
detailed status reports and such; thanks so much Mychaela, as ever,
for all your work. I find your dedication and perseverance towards a
noble cause inspiring.

Nick