Firmware bring-up status

Das Signal das.signal at freecalypso.org
Mon May 4 11:38:39 CEST 2015

Hi SF,

It's very nice that communications with the SIM are working, congrats!
At this point, I don't know yet how GSM bring-up works in the firmware,
but it might be a good idea to compare the RVTMUX output of the normal
firmware vs. the one that you compiled. Of course I imagine in the case
of the leo2moko patching one or more binary object may be necessary to
enable more debug output.

Also I can give you a hand with JTAG, although first I'll have to compile
and run freecalypso on the C118. I hope to be able to do so later this
week.

--SF