Another message encoding test!

Das Signal das.signal at freecalypso.org
Fri May 1 12:34:55 CEST 2015

Hi SF,

I believe I have found a satisfactory solution: now messages with non-ASCII content
will be converted to multipart MIME, but without base64 encoding. For instance I'm
going to use the UNICODE character 'GRINNING CAT FACE WITH SMILING EYES'
(U+1F638) and you should still be able to read the message: 😸

The trick was to remove both calls to get_content_charset() in Scrubber.py and
Decorate.py with 'us-ascii'. This leads to the message becoming multipart when
non-ASCII characters are found; otherwise it stays the same.

 --DS