Draft letter to Texas Instruments

Dmitry dmitry at openmailbox.org
Wed Dec 16 08:28:25 CET 2015

Hi freecalypso list,

what do you think about to make some kind of List of Signatures and
announce it on Hackers News (with brief introduction of project) and
maybe popularise it a bit in relevant communities. Then, when some
amount of votes and feedback will be collected, send the official
letter to TI.

It may turns the private request to public event that theoretically may
be taken as a good PR gesture for TI and increase the probability of
positive decision.

Regarding the draft:

I incline that it would be better to keep more "dry" style (e.g. as it
was offered by Josh Branning) for official request but use Mychaela's
expressive approach for public message.

Dmitry