Draft letter to Texas Instruments

david at matthews.pm david at matthews.pm
Tue Dec 15 08:10:18 CET 2015

hi everyone

Good to hear of new people interested in our project - welcome Josh.

"No stone unturned" is good sense, but an official approach to TI? Surely they cannot officially agree to opening their code as that moves them towards opposition against regulatory authorities in some jurisdictions, such as the UK. They are not going to want to do that, even if you caught them in a charitable mood.

Trying this might make a sympathetic individual at TI (if we managed to locate such a person) less willing to help?

--
David Matthews
david at matthews.pm