Universal Mot C1xx unlocker

david at matthews.pm david at matthews.pm
Sat Dec 12 16:03:22 CET 2015

hi Mychaela

My hazy understanding is just about firm enough to appreciate the progress you describe in your last post.

A question and a suggestion.....

Am I correct in thinking that recent advances made with the firmware on the C139 are now transferable to other handset models or are there other mountains to be climbed besides locked bootloaders? If the prospects for freecalypso on additional models is now as good, are any of them more desirable than the good ol basic c139?

The suggestion - why not report your breakthrough on the osmocombb list? You never know - a brief, neutral in tone summary of your progress might lead to a helpful contribution in our direction. :-)

--
David Matthews
david at matthews.pm