The D-Sample is here

david at matthews.pm david at matthews.pm
Thu Aug 27 20:24:37 CEST 2015

>So this D-Sample kit I've managed to find and obtain is merely a
>souvenir, a piece of TI GSM chipset history.  But hey, considering how
>much of my life I've invested into this obscure world of TI GSM
>chipsets, I think it's OK for me to own this unique piece of history. :)

yes definitely!

I'm reminded of the poet/novelist Robert Graves who spent much time researching arcane topics (unrelated to technology of course). He spoke of books containing information he needed to be aware of "falling of the self into his hands".

If you focus that hard on one thing .....

best wishes

--
David Matthews
david at matthews.pm