mirror

Spacefalcon the Outlaw falcon at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Mon Aug 3 22:33:28 CEST 2015

david at matthews.pm wrote:

> To raise a considerably less exciting issue since my frantically busy period
> is calming, would you still like to see a second mirror?

If you mean a mirror of the FTP site, sure.  Note that the machine that
used to be ftp.ifctf.org is currently powered down, and it was never a
proper server machine to begin with, so at the present moment
ftp.freecalypso.org (thanks DS for running it!) is the "official" FTP
site.  I may even point ftp.ifctf.org to it when I regain control of
my DNS in another couple of months...  So just mirror from
ftp.freecalypso.org for now.

SF