LCD for handset and 3D printing help needed

Serg l serg at tvman.us
Fri Jun 8 04:00:33 UTC 2018

Hi Mychaela,

So far so good. I think it fits well enough for prototyping purposes. I
didn't need to do any major adjustments, just removed two extra pits and
increased diameter of holes to 1.3 mm

Here are some pictures https://photos.app.goo.gl/JnEG1PDttqF2g0uz2

And STL file
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-4xOKPFfhbvObmyy3zsuw-oyksh64_Af

With such small nozzle it takes about 10 minutes to make this part, I think
it can go faster, but I used very safe settings, still have lots of room
for improvement.

I made two runs and results look repeatable.

How many do you need for now?

-Serg